Black Friday Frenzy: 5 Simple Steps
1. Game Plan: Whether you are a diehard Black Friday Shopper or you just want ‘to pick up a few things’, the most important rule is to have a strategy. The night before make a list of the stores you will visit, the items you want to get there and attach any corresponding coupons. This is not a day to browse, the stores will be too crowded.
2. Shop the clock: Take the list you just made and organize it in order of what time the stores open. You will have first dibs at all your favorite spots! *Also keep in mind high-demand departments in each store.*
3. Snacks: In order to keep up momentum without missing out on your deals, pack some granola bars, nuts, fruit and water. Snacks packed with nutrients and staying hydrated will be key to bargain-hunting success.
4. Buddy-system: Bring a friend. You can split up and cover more stores.
5. Take a break: People have been known turn ugly durning this shopping-spree. Don’t let this happen to you. When you are being push and shoved, remember to take a breath and don’t get caught up in the negativity. Find a quiet corner of the mall, put on your iPod, take a deep breath and keep going.
*Don’t forget Same Sky’s Black Friday: 10% off select bracelets*Filed under TRUNK SHOWS | Comments: 0